Skip to content

Part of my job as a United States Senator is to serve as a liaison between South Dakotans and federal agencies. My office can provide assistance as you work through problems with a federal agency and help you understand your rights and responsibilities relative to federal programs. My staff can help you answer questions, find necessary resources and solve problems within the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Department of Veterans’ Affairs, Department of State and more federal agencies.

To begin the process, download and fill out the privacy release form below and send it to one of my state offices by email, US Mail or fax. Don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions. You can find the contact information for each of my South Dakota offices here.